Job Description & Requirements
Pediatric Anesthesiology Physician in Connecticut
Yale University, as part of its strategic expansion initiative within its health system, is seeking qualified pediatric anesthesiologists with versatile clinical backgrounds who are capable of managing high-acuity patients. This is a clinically focused opportunity that will allow the incoming candidate tremendous stability and significant growth potential within the Department of Anesthesiology at Yale University.
- Be based at the main hospital in New Haven
- Join a large faculty with opportunity to teach and be involved in clinical research
- Previous academic experience is not required; seeking various levels of experience to build a diverse clinical team
- Opportunity to engage in clinical trials and to join hospital and academic committees
- Wonderful housing options, including gorgeous waterfront properties
- Four distinct seasons and endless opportunities for outdoor recreation
- Excellent public and private schools as well as many nearby colleges and universities
- Convenient access to New York City and Boston
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Anesthesiologist, Anesthesiology, Anesthesia, Physician, Healthcare, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Perioperative Medicine, Perioperative, Md, ANES
Job Description & RequirementsPediatric Anesthesiology Physician in ConnecticutStartDate: ASAPYale University, a...
Apply on company website