Job Description & Requirements
Orthopedic Surgery Physician - in Illinois
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $525000.00 - 600000.00
Greater St. Louis Medical Group Seeking Orthopedic Surgeon | No Trauma
A well-established medical group in the Greater St. Louis area is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible orthopedic surgeon to join its team. This is an amazing opportunity for the qualified candidate to be part of an exceptional organization with leaders who offer tremendous support to their employed physicians.
Become a part of a nationally renowned physician-led health system who believes that “the world's best medicine begins with you.”
- Enjoy great work-life balance with 1:7 call at non-trauma designated hospitals
- Established group with strong referral base of primary and specialty physicians
- Acquire retiring physician's existing practice
- Ample OR time and availability
- Dedicated APP team to facilitate inpatient rounding, surgical first assistant, and outpatient clinic orthopedic care delivery
- Hospitalist service available for inpatient co-management
- Nearby Level 1 tertiary trauma centers for complex cases
Belleville, Illinois, is conveniently located within 20 minutes of downtown St. Louis. The strategic location provides a safe suburban feel, accompanied by a major city's hustle and bustle.
- Fantastic sports culture with both the 2019 Stanley Cup champion Blues and the 11-time World Series champion Cardinals
- Ample fine-dining options, vegan-friendly restaurants, gluten-free friendly eateries, wineries, and microbreweries
- Low cost-of-living with a balanced real estate market
- Access to excellent public and private schools
- Family-friendly communities—safe, inviting, and great for kids
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Os, Orthopedic Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Orthopedic Physician, Orthopaedic Physician, Orthopedics, Orthopaedics, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, Foot And Ankle Surgery, Foot/Ankle Surgery, Foot, Ankle
Job Description & RequirementsOrthopedic Surgery Physician - in IllinoisStartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $525000.00 - 600000.00
Apply on company website