Job Description & Requirements
Orthopedic Surgery - General, Sports, and Total Joints in Illinois
A reputable health system with locations throughout Wisconsin and Illinois is seeking qualified candidates who are board-certified or board-eligible in orthopedic surgery and orthopedic sports. This is a wonderful opportunity to work in a growing organization just outside of Chicago and Milwaukee.
- Ability to help grow and build a program
- Flexibility in schedule + ability to focus on surgeries of interest
- Practice in a team-oriented environment
- Competitive base salary + $50,000 sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance provided
- Tuition reimbursement available
Located in proximity to Chicago and Milwaukee, these charming Midwest communities are ideal places to call home. With easy access to metro amenities, you'll have everything you need and more.
- A lower cost of living than the national average
- Excellent public and private schools as well as nearby colleges and universities
- Endless options for outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, kayaking, and a variety of beach and water activities at nearby Lake Michigan
- Nearby international airports and professional sports
Sports and General Ortho Surgery
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Job Description & RequirementsOrthopedic Surgery - General, Sports, and Total Joints in IllinoisStartDate: ASAPA...
Apply on company website