Job Description & Requirements
A leader in healthcare services spanning three states seeks a Nocturnist to join its growing group of hospital-based providers. The incoming Nocturnist will be part of a newly created hospital-employed hospitalist team. The healthcare system offers work environments that support professional development and personal success and a culture that values courtesy, respect, empathy, dignity, and optimism. Candidates should be board-certified or board-eligible in internal medicine. Open to experienced providers and new grads; the hospital can sponsor H1 and J1 Visas.
- Enjoy a high quality of life - Block schedule lets you work 7 days on/off or potentially 14-days on/off in the future - Work 25 weeks of coverage per year
- Guaranteed base salary of $425,000 with productivity incentives and bonuses, qualitative incentive, signing bonus, relocation allowance, and comprehensive benefits package
- The incoming Nocturnist will join a large, growing leader in healthcare services spanning 3 states
- Critical care support in the ICU
One of the fastest-growing cities in Southern Illinois, this charming Midwest community is perfect for families and individuals to call home. Theres a diverse population and a strong sense of community, with many events and festivals held throughout the year. Enjoy a booming economy and a historic downtown with shops and restaurants.\n\n
- A cost of living 20% below the national average, and a very attractive housing market
- Only 15 minutes from Southern Illinois University, offering Division 1 sports, including football and baseball
- Surrounded by beautiful natural areas, including state parks and forests - enjoy hiking, camping, fishing, and other outdoor activities
- Within driving distance of St. Louis, Nashville, Louisville, Indianapolis, and Memphis
- The incoming Nocturnist will enjoy nearby wineries peppering the surrounding hills
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nations leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Hospitalist Nocturnist, Hospitalist, Nocturnist, General Medicine, Overnight, locum tenens hospitalist, Overnight Care, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Apply on company website