Job Description & Requirements
Neuroradiologist in Connecticut
The Department of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging at Yale University School of Medicine is seeking a board-eligible/certified radiologist with neuroradiology fellowship training for a 100% neuroradiology opportunity. No general radiology work or call is required. Clinical proficiency in advanced CT, MRI, and neuro-fluoroscopic studies is highly desired. As a clinical faculty member, no scholarly output is required; however, a willingness to collaborate with department research projects is encouraged. Along with clinical duties, you will commit to clinical excellence and teaching trainees. Strong clinical leadership, teaching, and service development successes may be used to promote to associate and full professor. Leadership roles and other opportunities for professional development are available depending on interest, goals, and experience.
- 100% neuroradiology opportunity with no general radiology call required
- Fully integrated IT system with advanced technology that makes interacting with the main campus and other sites seamless and easy
- Join a well-established radiology program with career growth and leadership possibilities
- Teach residents and fellows
- Four distinct seasons and endless opportunities for outdoor recreation, including swimming, sailing, skating, hiking, biking, and golfing
- Excellent public and private schools as well as many nearby colleges and universities
- Convenient access to New York City and its many amenities, including international airports, Broadway shows, and professional sporting events
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Radiology Physician, Radiologist, Radiology Doctor, Radiology Specialist, Imaging Radiologist, Diagnostic Radiologist, radiology,, radiology, radiologist
Job Description & RequirementsNeuroradiologist in ConnecticutStartDate: ASAPThe Department of Radiology and Biom...
Apply on company website