Job Description & Requirements
Medical Director of Clinical Research in Oregon
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $230000.00 - 250000.00
A nationally renowned research organization that strives to deliver innovative medical treatments to patients is seeking a qualified candidate who is board-certified in family, internal, or emergency medicine to serve as its Medical Director of Clinical Research. The incoming physician must have experience working with Phase II and Phase III clinical trials.
- $300,000+ income potential
- Ability to have autonomy over your schedule
- Studies include but are not limited to COPD, asthma, endocrinology, and vaccinations
- Tenured support staff already in place
- Comprehensive benefits + sign-on bonus and relocation assistance provided
Surrounded by gorgeous mountains and breathtaking views, this inviting Pacific Northwest community is an ideal place for families and individuals alike to call home. Whether you're seeking peace and relaxation or adventure and excitement, you'll find everything you need and more here.
- Exciting events and activities throughout the year
- Excellent public and private school options
- Mild climate year-round + endless opportunities to explore the outdoors—enjoy hiking, biking, skiing, fishing, camping, rafting, and much more
- Local international airport for ease of travel
- Named by Forbes as a global wine destination
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine
Job Description & RequirementsMedical Director of Clinical Research in OregonStartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $230000.00 - 250000.0...
Apply on company website