Job Description & Requirements
Internal Medicine Physician in Illinois
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Outpatient Only - 36 Hour Work Week Pay Rate: $230000.00 - 250000.00
A highly reputable medical group in the Greater St. Louis area is seeking a qualified internal medicine candidate to join its team of four physicians and three advanced practice providers. Be part of an exceptional organization that offers tremendous opportunity for growth and be busy on day one.
- Enjoy a flexible schedule with a 36 patient-facing hour workweek
- Regular office hours are Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., but hours are flexible
- Excellent call schedule with midlevel's taking first call during the week and 1:4 call on weekends
- Ability to develop practice suited to your taste; 100% outpatient, mainly outpatient with shared in-patient call or traditional
- Excellent on-site and in-network subspecialty support
- Competitive compensation guarantee of $250,000
- Signing bonus
- Optional Fellowship stipend of $2,000
- Bonus opportunities based on production model
- $100,000 student loan reimbursement
- Health, pharmacy, dental, vision, long-term disability, life, and AD&D and malpractice insurance, pension, 401k, 403b retirement plans
- CME allowance
Join one of the largest nonprofit health care integrated delivery organizations in the country, serving the residents of the Greater St. Louis, Southern Illinois, and Mid-Missouri regions. Through leadership, education, innovation, and excellence in medicine, they are committed to improving the health and well-being of all people—including charity and unreimbursed care for their communities.
Recognized for Patient Satisfaction, Nursing Quality, Service Line Excellence, Safety and Quality, and Top Physicians, this renowned organization's #1 goal is to make the world's best medicine better. To do that, they arm their staff with tools and resources that support them personally, professionally, and financially—because they believe the world's best medicine really begins with you.
About the City
Live and work in a bedroom community of the St. Louis metro area, offering affordable living and access to world-class sports, cultural venues, and family-friendly attractions.
- Recognized as one of the greatest sports cities with world champion St. Louis Cardinals, Stanley Cup-winning St. Louis Blues, and a professional soccer team in a new stadium debuting in 2023
- Unique family-friendly attractions — explore the Science Center, visit the Magic House, City Museum, or Aquarium, or spend the day at Forest Park, skating, boating, or feeding baby animals at the Zoo
- Center for Cultural Entertainment—home of the St. Louis Symphony, the St. Louis Zoo, and the St. Louis Art Museum, along with the Missouri History Museum
- A dining scene worthy of a national spotlight with James Beard renowned chefs offering luxurious international cuisine that's elegant but not stuffy
- Benefit from a cost of living more than 20% lower than the national average
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Internist, Internal Medicine, Internal Care, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Job Description & RequirementsInternal Medicine Physician in IllinoisStartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Outpatient Only - 36 ...
Apply on company website