Job Description & Requirements
Hospitalist Physician in Missouri
StartDate: 07/01/2021Available Shifts: 7 on/ 7 off block scheduling Pay Rate: $275000.00 - 307000.00
Join a 250+ provider system, hospital-employed, multi-specialty group in their established hospitalist program (19 physicians and eight APPs) covering their 308-bed facility. The ICU is covered by intensivist, but there are options to help participate in that coverage for those qualified candidates. Procedures are optional. This wonderful quality of life opportunity allows you to work a 7 on / 7 off block, daytime schedule with nocturnist covering the service at night. Practicing physicians as well as 2021 residents welcome.
- Competitive compensation plus productivity and quality bonuses available.
- CME Time off and Stipend, Student Loan Repayment, Paid Malpractice, and a Full Benefits Package
- EPIC EMR
- Join an award-winning hospital recognized for quality outcomes.
- “Top 100 Hospitals in the Nation” by Watson Health (2020)
- A Rated Hospital by Leap Frog (2020)
- 100,000+ metro population (700,000 service area) with nationally ranked schools, both private and public, as well as a Division I University with NCAA athletes and performing arts center
- Abundant outdoor activities, expansive city parks system as well as nearby national forest and state parks that allow for hiking, biking, kayaking, and camping
- Nationally ranked golf course as well as fine arts, shopping, dining, and entertainment
- Regional airport with quick access to international airports and hubs
Must be internal medicine or internal medicine/pediatrics residency trained and internal medicine board certified or eligible.
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Hospitalist, General Medicine, Physician, Healthcare, locum tenens hospitalist, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Job Description & RequirementsHospitalist Physician in MissouriStartDate: 07/01/2021Available Shifts: 7 on/ 7 off block sche...
Apply on company website