Job Description & Requirements
Gastroenterology Physician - in Illinois
Looking for a different type of GI position? Giving you more flexibility and time when you aren't working – this may be the perfect position for you with the largest health system in the St. Louis area.
- Block Schedule with 7 On/ 7 Off Schedule
- Ability to do ERCP and EUS
- Inpatient GI only
- On-site GI lab
- Large patient demand and the ability to ramp up quickly with 40 referring Primary Care Physicians
- Convenient location with Clinic situated on hospital campus
- Highly competitive base compensation - $600,000+
- Additional bonus compensation based on production and quality
- Signing bonus
- Retention bonus opportunity
- Student loan reimbursement
- Ability to earn additional compensation during off weeks, if desired
- $4,000 professional spending
- Retirement vehicles: 401k, 403b, 457b deferred compensation plan
- Pension plan
- Relocation package
- Health, pharmacy, dental, vision, long-term disability, life, AD&D, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage provided
Join one of the largest nonprofit health care integrated delivery organizations in the country, serving the residents of the Greater St. Louis, Southern Illinois, and Mid-Missouri regions. Through leadership, education, innovation, and excellence in medicine, they are committed to improving the health and well-being of all people—including charity and unreimbursed care for their communities.
Recognized for Patient Satisfaction, Nursing Quality, Service Line Excellence, Safety and Quality, and Top Physicians, this renowned organization's #1 goal is to make the world's best medicine better. To do that, they arm their staff with tools and resources that support them personally, professionally, and financially—because they believe the world's best medicine really begins with you.
About the City
Live and work in a bedroom community of the St. Louis metro area, offering affordable living and access to world-class sports, cultural venues, and family-friendly attractions.
- Recognized as one of the greatest sports cities with world champion St. Louis Cardinals, Stanley Cup-winning St. Louis Blues, and a professional soccer team in a new stadium debuting in 2023
- Unique family-friendly attractions — explore the Science Center, visit the Magic House, City Museum, or Aquarium, or spend the day at Forest Park, skating, boating, or feeding baby animals at the Zoo
- Center for Cultural Entertainment—home of the St. Louis Symphony, the St. Louis Zoo, and the St. Louis Art Museum, along with the Missouri History Museum
- A dining scene worthy of a national spotlight with James Beard renowned chefs offering luxurious international cuisine that's elegant but not stuffy
Board eligible or board certified in gastroenterology
Can have an advanced fellowship, not required if they are comfortable with procedures
Comfortable with new/existing practice
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterologist, Gastroenterology, Digestive Track, Digestive, Gastrointestine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Job Description & RequirementsGastroenterology Physician - in IllinoisStartDate: ASAPLooking for a different typ...
Apply on company website