Job Description & Requirements
Gastroenterology Physician - in Michigan
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $560000.00 - 600000.00
- Highly competitive MGMA compensation with wRVU bonus and the ability to be as busy as you want from day one, enjoy a traditional schedule and a mix of office to endoscopy work
- Make $600,000 year 1, and reach the 75th percentile and higher MGMA compensation based on community needs and current growth
- 150-bed, not-for-profit hospital nationally recognized for patient care, technology, and service quality with a grade A safety rating from Leapfrog
- Innovation is encouraged - have autonomy with the safety and backing of a hospital
- Family culture where physicians and staff work together to serve the community with compassion
- Be a leader and innovator to truly impact the growth and success of this system.
- Full comprehensive benefits, PTO, holidays, CME allowance, loan repayment, sign-on, and relocation tailored to provider's needs
- Beautiful community with ample riverfront, condominium, and country club housing within 5 to 10 minutes from the hospital and no traffic to worry about
- Experience a true 4 seasons in this community nestled 30 minutes from Lansing, Michigan with a plethora of dining options and activities for all ages
- Enjoy a booming boutique storefront downtown, take the family on the real Polar Express train ride experience, or head to the world's largest Christmas store
- Stay healthy with the YMCA, yoga, CrossFit, running and biking clubs, arts, live jazz, theatre, and fishing
- Short drive to Lansing, Ann Arbor, Detroit, Toledo, and Chicago
- Stunning 4 season climate with beautiful riverfront greenery and houses
board cert / fellow
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterologist, Gastroenterology, Digestive Track, Digestive, Gastrointestine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md Job Description & RequirementsGastroenterology Physician - in MichiganStartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $560000.00 - 600000.00...
Apply on company website