Job Description & Requirements
Family Medicine Physician in Iowa
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 36 hours clinic / 4 hours admin weekly Pay Rate: $210000.00 - 230000.00
A reputable Federally Qualified Health Center in a beautiful Midwest community is seeking a qualified family medicine physician to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity to work for a growing practice and truly make a difference in the local community.
- Healthy work-life balance
- $50,000 student loan repayment eligibility
- J1 and H1 Visas welcome
- Supportive environment with excellent leadership
- Up to 300 hours of PTO annually
- Sign-on and relocation bonus available
- 21 HPSA Score
- Safe neighborhoods and a low cost of living
- Some of the best schools in the state
- An abundance of outdoor activities, including hiking, biking, kayaking, fishing, and golfing
- Local airport with direct flights to places like Chicago, Dallas, Atlanta, Las Vegas, Denver, Los Angeles, Tampa, Orlando, and Ft. Myers
- Medscape ranks Iowa #2 in “Best Places to Practice”
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine
Job Description & RequirementsFamily Medicine Physician in IowaStartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 36 hours clinic / 4 hours a...
Apply on company website