Job Description & Requirements
ED Radiologist in Connecticut
The Department of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging at Yale University School of Medicine is seeking a board-eligible/certified radiologist with experience or fellowship training in emergency/trauma radiology for a dedicated ED Radiology opportunity. Experience in Trauma/ER, body imaging, musculoskeletal, or neuroradiology will be a plus. You would see a wide variety of interesting cases with great opportunity for team collaboration. This full-time faculty position requires a strong interest in clinical care and education. Clinical responsibilities include CT, ultrasound, plain radiography, and emergency fluoroscopic studies.
- Dedicated Emergency Room Department opportunity with no call required
- Shift flexibility
- Train residents and fellows as the next generation of radiologists
- Fully integrated IT system with advanced technology that makes interacting with the main campus and other sites seamless and easy
- Four distinct seasons and endless opportunities for outdoor recreation, including swimming, sailing, skating, hiking, biking, and golfing
- Excellent public and private schools as well as many nearby colleges and universities
- Convenient access to New York City and its many amenities, including international airports, Broadway shows, and professional sporting events
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Radiology Physician, Radiologist, Radiology Doctor, Radiology Specialist, Imaging Radiologist, Diagnostic Radiologist, radiology,, radiology, radiologist
Job Description & RequirementsED Radiologist in ConnecticutStartDate: ASAPThe Department of Radiology and Biomed...
Apply on company website