Job Description & Requirements
Diagnostic Radiology Physician in Iowa
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 4.5 days/week Pay Rate: $400000.00 - 450000.00
A growing radiology group is seeking a qualified diagnostic radiologist to join its team. The incoming physician will have the ability to focus solely on diagnostic radiology or to incorporate interventions and breast imaging, if desired.
- Competitive compensation
- Partnership opportunity available
- Enjoy a remarkable quality of life—extremely light call and 10 weeks off per year
- Verified earning potential in excess of $450,000
- A low cost of living and wonderful housing options
- An exceptional public school system
- A thriving downtown area and regional airport
- Medscape names Iowa one of its “Best Places to Practice 2020: In the Time of COVID-19”
-Interest in light body procedures
-Leadership/Medical Director experience if leadership is desired by candidate
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Radiologist, Diagnostic Radiologist, Emergency Radiology, Interventional Radiology, Diagnostic Medical Physicists, radiology,, radiology, radiologist
Job Description & RequirementsDiagnostic Radiology Physician in IowaStartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 4.5 days/week Pay Rate...
Apply on company website