Job Description & Requirements
Dermatology Physician in Illinois
Join an established and stable group that has not cut pay or laid-off any of their thousands of employees during the COVID pandemic. Instead, they have continued to grow and remain supportive of their providers.
- 4-day work-week
- You will be the only dermatologist provider at this clinic—no competition in the area
- Support staff will include an RN and MA to work alongside the incoming provider
- It is a multi-specialty clinic that will include 2 primary care physicians, cardiology, and endocrinology
- General medical dermatology with the option to do cosmetics—laser and other cosmetic needed equipment at clinic
- Competitive base salary for the first 3 years as practice grows—production model to earn above base salary
- Amazing benefits
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Dermatologist, Dermatology, Skin Care, Skin, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Skin Cancer, Md
Job Description & RequirementsDermatology Physician in IllinoisStartDate: 08/09/2021Join an established and stab...
Apply on company website