Job Description & Requirements
Dermatology Physician in Florida
A lucrative practice with three office locations in a beautiful region of Florida is looking for a board eligible or board-certified dermatologist to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity for an incoming physician to step into a practice with an existing patient base and experience immediate patient volume.
- Provide both medical and/or cosmetic dermatology services to your patients
- Ability to tailor your practice as you desire
- Experienced support staff
- Work at your own pace, see between 35-45 patients per day
- Competitive salary plus percentage of collections
- Full benefits package
- Candidates of all experience levels are encouraged to apply
- Live and work in a location with no state income tax
- Our town boasts exceptional public and private schools
- Enjoy incredible weather throughout the entire year, allowing for an abundance of outdoor recreation, including kayaking, fishing, hiking, biking, equestrian, and a variety of beach activities
- Enjoy convenient access to Orlando and its many amenities, including top-notch shops and restaurants, Disney World, Universal Studios, an international airport, and professional sporting events
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Dermatologist, Dermatology, Skin Care, Skin, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Skin Cancer, Md Job Description & RequirementsDermatology Physician in FloridaStartDate: ASAPA lucrative practice with three office locat...
Apply on company website