Job Description & Requirements
Chief Medical Officer in Minnesota
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $200000.00 - 220000.00
Our mission-based practice in Mankato, Minnesota, is seeking a board-certified Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine to serve as our Chief Medical Officer/Medical Director.
As an integral member of our team, you'll benefit from the following:
- An excellent leadership opportunity
- No call and no weekends
- Student loan repayment options
- $220,000 salary plus healthy work/life balance
As a member of our community, you'll enjoy the following:
- Wonderful parks, trails, rivers, lakes, prairies, and forests for the outdoor enthusiast
- Engaging recreational activities for individuals of all ages and interest levels
- A thriving arts community with exceptional theater, music, dance, and visual arts programs
- U.S. News ranks Minnesota No. 2 for Best States, while Medscape ranks it No. 8 for Best States to Practice Medicine
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Chief Medical Officer, Cmo, Executive, C-Suite, Physician Executive, Physician Leader
Job Description & RequirementsChief Medical Officer in MinnesotaStartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $200000.00 - 220000.00...
Apply on company website