Job Description & Requirements
Chest/Cardiothoracic Radiologist in Connecticut
The Department of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging at Yale University School of Medicine is seeking a board-eligible/certified radiologist with expertise in chest and/or cardiac imaging. This is a 100% subspecialty faculty appointment. No scholarly output is required; however, a willingness to collaborate with department research projects is encouraged. Along with clinical duties, you will commit to clinical excellence and teaching trainees. Strong clinical leadership, teaching, and service development successes may be used to promote to associate and full professor. Leadership roles and other opportunities for professional development are available depending on interest, goals, and experience.
- 100% subspecialty opportunity
- Faculty appointment on the clinical track
- Associate, full professor, and other leadership opportunities available if desired
- Close working relationship with world-renowned medical professionals
- Scholarly output and teaching opportunities
Located alongside the Long Island Sound in a beautiful Connecticut town, our charming community offers a remarkable quality of life for all residents.
- Four distinct seasons and endless opportunities for outdoor recreation, including swimming, sailing, skating, hiking, biking, and golfing
- Excellent public and private schools as well as many nearby colleges and universities
- Convenient access to New York City and its many amenities, including international airports, Broadway shows, and professional sporting events
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Radiology Physician, Radiologist, Radiology Doctor, Radiology Specialist, Imaging Radiologist, Diagnostic Radiologist, radiology,, radiology, radiologist
Job Description & RequirementsChest/Cardiothoracic Radiologist in ConnecticutStartDate: ASAPThe Department of Ra...
Apply on company website