Job Description & Requirements
Cardiothoracic Surgery Physician Assistant
An established hospital committed to providing personalized, patient-centered care is seeking a qualified cardiothoracic physician assistant with proven experience to join its team. This position offers the ability to practice alongside highly accomplished surgeons within an organization that truly strives to care for the sick and enhance the health of the communities it serves.
- Work within an award-winning 445-bed hospital
- Position includes outpatient clinic responsibilities, hospital rounds, and cardiothoracic procedures
- MondayFriday schedule
- Sign-on bonus provided
- Comprehensive benefits package available
An eclectic mid-sized metro, this inviting community is a wonderful place for providers to live and work. Filled with beautiful scenery and friendly individuals, it offers a highly desirable quality of life.\n
- A low cost of living + safe, family-friendly neighborhoods
- Ranked #20 by Niche in Best Cities to Buy a House in America
- Excellent public + private schools
- Plenty of outdoor activities to enjoyhiking, biking, kayaking, fishing, golfing, and more
- A thriving arts + cultural scene with events and activities throughout the year
- Local airport with direct flights to a variety of sought-after cities, including Chicago, Dallas, Atlanta, Las Vegas, Denver, Los Angeles, and Tampa
- Medscape ranks Iowa #7 in Best Places to Practice"
The second largest city in Iowa, Cedar Rapids sits adjacent to the picturesque Cedar River and lies just north of Iowa City. The city has become something of an unexpected arts epicenter in Eastern Iowa in recent years, boasting several flourishing art museums, including the National Czech and Slovak Museum and the Cedar Rapids Museum of Art, as well as a vibrant music and performing arts scene. Fans of the dramatic arts and live music can take in a show at the Paramount Theatre or Theatre Cedar Rapids after dining at one of the city's many fine eateries. Sports fans and fans of the outdoors have plenty of options too, with over 70 formally named parks offering all manner of outdoor recreation.
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nations leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Apply on company website