Job Description & Requirements
Cardiothoracic Surgeon - in Illinois
A reputable health system with locations throughout Wisconsin and Illinois is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible cardiothoracic surgeon with proven experience to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity for the incoming provider to build a TAVR program in an inviting community outside of Chicago.
- Ability to grow a CT program and take it in the direction it needs to go
- Work in a brand-new hospital with state-of-the-art equipment
- Brand-new hybrid room
- Role is predominantly cardiac with some thoracic procedures, as well
- Ability to design your own OR and clinic schedule
- Strong OR and anesthesia teams + highly supportive administration
- No local competition
- $50,000 sign-on bonus + tuition reimbursement available
- 25 days off per year
LIVE AND WORK JUST OUTSIDE OF CHICAGO!
Located less than 90 minutes from Chicago, this charming Midwest city offers a remarkable quality of life. With plenty of opportunities to enjoy the outdoors and engaging events and activities throughout the year, this welcoming town has something for everyone.
- A cost of living nearly 25% lower than the national average
- Excellent public and private schools
- Plenty of outdoor activities—hiking, biking, kayaking, and a variety of beach and water activities at nearby Lake Michigan
- Convenient access to Chicago and Milwaukee
Cardiac and TAVR
Cardia, Thoracic, TAVR, Minimally Invasive, Vascular
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Cardiothoracic Surgeon, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Thoracic Surgeon, Open Heart Surgery, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Heart Surgery, Md, Surgeon
Job Description & RequirementsCardiothoracic Surgeon - in IllinoisStartDate: ASAPA reputable health system with locations...
Apply on company website