Job Description & Requirements
An established health system committed to improving the health of the communities it serves and delivering an exceptional experience to every patient, every time is seeking board-certified or board-eligible general and cardiac anesthesiologists to join its team. This position offers competitive compensation and a desirable quality of life while living and working in a picturesque Pacific Northwest community.
- Join a growing anesthesiology program with a collaborative practice model
- Cardiac anesthesiology salary guarantee of $596,000
- Up to $100,000 sign-on bonus
- Great work-life balance with 8 weeks of PTO
- 1 call weekend per month + 1 call weekday per week
- Excellent benefits package
- 45-minutes from Portland
Located less than an hour from Portland, this beautiful Oregon city offers tremendous diversity and a wonderful quality of life for families and individuals alike. With breathtaking nature all around, an award-winning winery, a historic downtown area, and engaging events and activities throughout the year, this inviting city has all you need and more.\n
- Safe, family-friendly community
- Excellent public and private schools
- Thriving arts and culture scene + plenty of entertainment options
- An abundance of outdoor activities to enjoy throughout the yearhiking, biking, camping, fishing, boating, and more
- Convenient access to Portland and its many amenitiesan international airport, professional sporting events, and much more
- Short drives to the coast, wine country, and stunning Cascade Mountains
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Oregon and must be board-eligible or certified in Cardiac Anesthesiology.
- Medical degree required
The state capitol of Oregon, Salem is one of the oldest cities in the state. Salem offers the perfect mix of small town hospitality and big city culture. Enjoy wine tasting at some of the local vineyards or tour one of the many historical buildings. Salem provides a wide variety of attractions.
Hospitals Located Near Salem:
Oregon State Hospital
Salem Health Hospital
Kaiser Permanente Medical
Legacy Silverton Medical Center
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nations leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Cardiac Anesthesiology, Cardiac Anesthesiologist, Anesthesiologist, Cardiology, Cardiac Surgery, Heart, Anesthesiology, Anesthesia, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Perioperative Medicine, Perioperative, Md, ANES
Apply on company website