Job Description & Requirements
Anesthesiology Physician in Massachusetts
A reputable community-based health system along the coast of New England is seeking a qualified anesthesiologist to join its team. Candidates of all experience levels are encouraged to apply.
- Bread-and-butter opportunity—no cardiac procedures required
- Monday–Friday role with light call
- $460,000 salary for full-time provider + $40,000 sign-on bonus
- $25,000 quality bonus annually beginning in Year 2
- 7 weeks of PTO + 8 holidays
- Open to W-2, 1099, and per-diem candidates
Located only an hour from Boston along the beautiful New England coast, this charming town offers remarkable scenery and plenty of engaging events and activities throughout the year. Whether you're seeking exciting adventures, peace and relaxation, or a combination of both, it's a perfect place to call home.
- Beautiful housing options, including waterfront properties
- Safe, family-friendly neighborhoods
- Great schools and multiple Ivy League universities throughout the region
- A variety of outdoor activities, including biking, golfing, fishing, sailing, and plenty of additional water activities
- A variety of picturesque shops and restaurants
- Convenient access to Boston and Providence—and only ferry rides away from Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Anesthesiologist, Anesthesiology, Anesthesia, Physician, Healthcare, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Perioperative Medicine, Perioperative, Md, ANES
Job Description & RequirementsAnesthesiology Physician in MassachusettsStartDate: ASAPA reputable community-base...
Apply on company website