New Graduates are welcome to apply!
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR MERCY JEFFERSON
NEW GRAD RN & LPN's
Upcoming fellowship dates:
- Monthly Start Dates
We Offer Great Incentives:
- $5,000 Sign-On Bonus Based on Unit
- Shift Differential Pay
- BSN Differential for those applicants who have completed a BSN program.
- RN to BSN Bridging Program to assist in obtaining your BSN (up to $16,000).
- Up to $2,000 annually for Tuition Reimbursement.
- RN Loan Forgiveness Program to aide in paying off your RN student loan debt.
- Up to $370 per month directly towards loan payments ($20,000 cap).
- Must start with Mercy within 12-months of graduation.
- Required Education: Nursing Degree from an accredited school
- License: current RN license in our state
- Certifications: Basic Life Support certification through the American Heart Association
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
We're bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care.
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We're expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it all.
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that's just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
For more information, please reach out to Bethany Hollis at Mary.Hollis2@mercy.netr
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Apply on company website