Primary Location: United States-CA-CALong Beach
The health and safety of our employees and of those individuals we serve is of utmost importance to us. Due to the essential services we provide as Caregiver/Direct Support Professionals, we continue to accept applications and fill open positions in our residential programs. Providing round-the-clock care, we have full-time and part-time schedules open with all shifts available immediately.
To be sure we extend that concern to our recruitment process, we will be leveraging digital capabilities to meet virtually and continue to recruit top talent at California MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network. Due to the public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews using one of our digital tools. Our recruitment team will provide further details to assist you in your recruitment journey.
Thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, as well as one another.
Text MENTORJOBS to 97211, we have work for you!
Everybody needs a job, but only extraordinary people work here! Our team is fun, creative and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of people we serve. The heart of what we do, is support and serve people with intellectual and developmental disabilities of all ages. Description As a Registered Nurse with California MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network, you’ll be one of those extraordinary people. This position supports individuals we serve in residential settings. We seek a passionate individual who can provide clinical care to persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities. In this role you will utilize your skills to assess and ensure each individual’s health care needs are carried out with the support of program staff. Do you have nursing experience and looking for a meaningful change in your work life? Leverage your education and skill set with California MENTOR to make an impact in people’s lives. Join our dedicated, dynamic and fast growing team today! Job Responsibilities:
- Conduct assessments, implement health care plans and respond to changes of condition
- Provides technical assistance, medical oversight and training of staff to ensure the effective implementation of all related services
- Administers medications and provides documentation according to established guidelines
- Provides input regarding health care services to be included in each individual’s service plan
- Monitors and ensures physicians orders are documented and carried out as prescribed
- Accompanies individuals to routine and emergency medical visits
- Provide duties as a Direct Support Professional as needed
Apply on company website