Program Supervisor (Adult IDD) Philadelphia
Primary Location: United States-PA-PAPhiladelphia
Function: Program Services Coordination/Case Management
Due to the ongoing public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews. We thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, our employees, and our candidates. Description
Looking to take your Caregiving experience to the next career step?
The Program Supervisor role is a great way to gain supervisory experience while still being connected to those we serve.
Supervise a single program or unit within a program, typically supporting 2-8 individuals in residential settings. Duties are split between providing direct support, professional or program activities, and supervision. Within a designated service or program, the Program Supervisor ensures that all of the individuals we serve are supported with dignity and respect.The Program Supervisor is responsible to supervise direct care staff. In addition, the Program Supervisor oversees the day-to-day operation of the program including delivery of supports, implementation of person-centered plans, health care, advocacy, customer engagement, regulatory compliance and when applicable, oversight of the physical environment.
The Program Supervisor is responsible to lead services to ensure that all of the individuals we serve are supported with dignity and respect. Program Supervisors also are responsible to ensure staff schedules are maintained to meet service plans to properly assist and support in social, behavioral, and health care needs in all areas of daily living. The PS also acts as a “go to” person for that program, serving as a mentor to other employees, promoting teamwork, and identifying any training needs.In addition to coordinating the activities of the employees within that program, the Program Supervisor delivers direct care services to individuals on an ongoing basis. Responsibilities/Duties:
- Under the supervision of the Program Director, oversee the day-to-day operation of the program
- Lead services within a designated service or program
- Provide coaching and mentoring to Direct Care Staff
- Supervise daily activities of Direct Care Staff
- Coordinate the activities for, and maintain schedules of, the employees of the program
- Provide direct care and support to assigned individuals
- Provide input and feedback in hiring, disciplinary, and firing decisions
- Responsible for ensuring that on-boarding, orientation and ongoing training is delivered
Apply on company website