Program Services Clinical Coordinator
Primary Location: United States-CA-CABakersfield
Function: Program Services Coordination/Case Management
The health and safety of our employees and of those individuals we serve is of utmost importance to us.
To be sure we extend that concern to our recruitment process, we will be leveraging digital capabilities to meet virtually and continue to recruit top talent at California MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network. Due to the public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews using one of our digital tools. Our recruitment team will provide further details to assist you in your recruitment journey.
Thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, as well as one another.
California MENTOR is a team Driven By Purpose and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve.
Program Services Clinical Coordinator - Opportunity available in Bakersfield, CA!
As a Program Services Clinical Coordinator with Chateau d’Bakersfield, a partner of California MENTOR, you will support individuals we serve in an Adult Day Health Center (ADHC) setting. We seek a passionate PSCC who can successfully implement and monitor individual service plans. In this role you will provide case management services for the individuals we serve with the support of your Program Director and serve as part of a collaborative team of administrators, professional staff, and direct support staff. Bring your creative ideas and your passion for success; we’ll train you on the rest!
*Similar experience or position title: Social Worker Aide
Do you have experience working with people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and looking for a meaningful change in your work life? Leverage your skills with California MENTOR to make an impact in people’s lives. Join our dedicated, dynamic and fast growing team today!
- Assist in the development of quality services and engaging activities that meet the individuals needs
- Conducts home visits and complete quarterly individual support plan updates
- On an ongoing bases, identifies needed changes and emergent needs and plans and coordinates the delivery of services to achieve program, organization and consumer outcomes
- Oversees the implementation of the Individual Service Plan (ISP); ensures on-going communication with planning team
- Builds and maintains relationships with providers, consumers, state and local agencies and Regional Centers
- Works with Program Director and Case Management Supervisor to oversee and provide consumer care and supervision, as needed
- Provide on call coverage after hours for caseload and participates in rotational emergency coverage and crisis intervention support
Apply on company website