Primary Location: United States-AZ-AZPhoenix
Function: Direct Support Professional (Caregivers)
The health and safety of our employees and of those individuals we serve is of utmost importance to us. Due to the essential services we provide as Caregiver/Direct Support Professionals, we continue to accept applications and fill open positions in our residential programs. Providing round-the-clock care, we have full-time and part-time schedules open with all shifts available immediately.
To be sure we extend that concern to our recruitment process, we will be leveraging digital capabilities to meet virtually and continue to recruit top talent at Arizona MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network. Due to the public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews using one of our digital tools. Our recruitment team will provide further details to assist you in your recruitment journey.
Thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, as well as one another.
EasyApply on Indeed or Text MENTORJOBS to 97211, we have work for you!
Come join our mission – make a difference in lives and enjoy rewarding work! Arizona MENTOR has programs providing services to adults with disabilities in home and community-based settings. Apply today to Arizona MENTOR to join the amazing group of co-workers and the inspiring individuals we serve.
Our Caregivers are a group of dedicated and fun people who are making a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve. We have In Home Caregiver (Personal Service Attendant, PSA) positions throughout the North Valley Phoenix area.
We have a variety of shifts and schedules available:
- Full-time or part-time
- Days, afternoons, evenings, weekends and overnights
Provide companionship and assistance to those we serve through support with activities of daily living such as:
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
- Facilitating community involvement by accompanying individuals on outings
What we offer you:
- Full compensation/benefits package for those working over 30 hours per week
- 401(k) with company matching
- A rewarding work environment with an incredible team of co-workers
- Paid training with access to jobs throughout our nation-wide Network
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Holiday pay, and Annual bonus plans
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- Variety of shifts and schedules available; full-time or part-time hours
Apply on company website