Case Management Supervisor
Primary Location: United States-CA-CABakersfield
Function: Program Services Coordination/Case Management
The health and safety of our employees and of those individuals we serve is of utmost importance to us.
To be sure we extend that concern to our recruitment process, we will be leveraging digital capabilities to meet virtually and continue to recruit top talent at California MENTOR Family Home Agency, a partner of The MENTOR Network. Due to the public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews using one of our digital tools. Our recruitment team will provide further details to assist you in your recruitment journey.
Thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, as well as one another.
The Case Management Supervisor is responsible to supervise case management teams and direct care staff that provide services to clients within Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (IDD) Services. Reporting to the Clinical Director or Program Director, the Supervisor also counsels individuals or groups and develops and implements therapeutic treatment plans.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Responsible for the supervision of client cases within the assigned management team
- Assigns cases to members of clinical team based on caseload.
- Reviews service plans to ensure completeness.
- Provides direction, support and counsel to each host family on a weekly basis.
- Involves treatment team in decisions relating to changes in treatment plan and arranges additional support as necessary.
- Interviews clients to obtain medical history data and other pertinent information.
- Provides intensive case management services, coordinating both intra- and inter- agency services, to ensure on-going assessment and follow-through of treatment plans.
- Conducts intake and administers diagnostic tests to identify behavioral and personality traits and documents results.
- Plans and administers therapeutic treatment such as behavior modification, social skills, anger management, and stress management therapy.
- Develops and implements Individual Service Plans (ISP) including annual and ongoing meetings.
- Consults with medical doctor or other specialists concerning treatment plans and amends plans as directed.
- Refers individuals served to supportive services to supplement treatment and counseling as required.
- Provides on-call coverage for caseload and participates in rotational emergency coverage and crisis intervention support, as needed.
- Directs and supervises assigned staff including performance evaluations, scheduling, orientation, and training.
- Makes recommendation on decisions for employee hires, transfers, promotions, salary changes, discipline, terminations, and similar actions.
- Resolves employee problems within position responsibilities.
Apply on company website