Caregiver $12.50 per hour - SOUTH COUNTY RESIDENTS WANTED!
Primary Location: United States-MO-MOSaint Louis
Function: Direct Support Professional (Caregivers)
The health and safety of our employees and of those individuals we serve is of utmost importance to us. Due to the essential services we provide as Caregiver/Direct Support Professionals, we continue to accept applications and fill open positions in our residential programs. Providing round-the-clock care, we have full-time and part-time schedules open with all shifts available immediately. To be sure we extend that concern to our recruitment process, we will be leveraging digital capabilities to meet virtually and continue to recruit top talent at Missouri MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network. Due to the public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews using one of our digital tools. Our recruitment team will provide further details to assist you in your recruitment journey. Thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, as well as one another. EasyApply on Indeed or Text MENTORJOBS to 97211, we have work for you!
Caregiver, Direct Support Professional - Opportunities available at Missouri MENTOR in South Saint Louis County! What we offer you:
- A collaborative work environment with an incredible team of co-workers
- Paid training
- Full compensation/benefits package for those working over 30 hours per week
- Referral bonus when you refer someone who is hired and employed at least 120 days
- 401(k) with company matching (after introductory period and eligibility requirements are met)
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Holiday pay, and Annual bonus plans
As a Caregiver you will support people with activities of daily living such as:
- Transporting to medical appointments, errands, shopping or activities in your community
- Providing guidance with social skills, advocacy, self esteem
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
- Personal hygiene, bathing, toileting, grooming, preparing meals, and assisting with medication administration
- Assisting individuals to redirect challenging behaviors
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing required
- Access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Celebrate and encourage growth and independence in the life of every individual you serve.
- Lead by example to encourage and support your co-workers and the individuals you serve.
- Approach concerns with an open mind and assume positive intent.
- Take initiative to identify problems before they become crises.
Apply on company website