Bilingual Program Supervisor for In Home Support Services
Primary Location: United States-AZ-AZPhoenix
Function: Program Services Coordination/Case Management
Due to the ongoing public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews.
We thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, our employees, and our candidates.
Looking to take your Caregiver experience to the next career step? Arizona MENTOR seeks a Program Supervisor in Phoenix to oversee In Homes Support Services for individuals with developmental/ intellectual disabilities. This is a great way to gain supervisory experience while still being connected to those we serve.
What we offer you:
- Full compensation/benefits package
- 401(k) with company matching (pending introductory period and eligibility requirements)
- Referral bonus if you refer someone who is hired and employed at least 120 days
- A rewarding work environment with an incredible team of co-workers
- Paid training with access to jobs throughout our nation-wide Network
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Holiday pay, and Annual bonus plans
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
The Program Supervisor oversees the In Home Support Services, ensuring adequate staffing levels, health and safety of the individuals we serve and staff satisfaction/ retention. The Supervisor serves as a mentor to other employees, promoting teamwork and identifying training needs.Job Responsibilities:
- Ensure staff schedules are maintained to meet service plans to properly assist and support in social, behavioral, and health care needs in all areas of daily living
- Provide coaching and mentoring to Direct Support Professionals/ Caregivers
- Coordinate the activities for the employees in the program
- Provide direct care and support to individuals in the program
- Provide input and feedback in hiring and performance management decisions
- Responsible for ensuring that onboarding, orientation and ongoing training is delivered
Apply on company website