BHT Apache Junction
Primary Location: United States-AZ-AZApache Junction
Function: Direct Support Professional (Caregivers)
The health and safety of our employees and of
those individuals we serve is of utmost importance to us. Due to the essential
services we provide we continue to accept applications and fill open positions
in our residential programs.
To be sure we extend that concern to our recruitment process, we will be leveraging digital capabilities to meet virtually and continue to recruit top talent at California MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network. Due to the public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews using one of our digital tools. Our recruitment team will provide further details to assist you in your recruitment journey.
Thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, as well as one another.
EasyApply on Indeed or Text MENTORJOBS to 97211, we have work for you!
Are you looking for a meaningful change in your work life? The heart of what we do is support adults with serious mental illness. Bring your compassion and we’ll train you on the rest!
As a Behavioral Health Technician (BHT) with Arizona MENTOR, you will support the individuals we serve in residential settings to live as independently as possible.
We seek empathetic employees to enable our residents to achieve their activities of daily living in a 24 hour living situation:
- Assist, support, and teach individuals with general life skills
- Partner with clinical staff in providing supports
- Support therapeutic and behavioral plans
- Assist with self-administration of medication
- Assist with meal preparation and planning
- Facilitate community participation
- Accompanying individuals on outings in the community
- Providing transportation to work or other activities
- For those employees meeting the qualifications for BHT, you will conduct a minimum of one individual counseling session and one group counseling session per week.
Apply on company website