Behavioral Health Technician East Valley
Primary Location: United States-AZ-AZChandler
Function: Direct Support Professional (Caregivers)
The health and safety of our employees and of those individuals we serve is of utmost importance to us. Due to the essential services we provide as Caregiver/Direct Support Professionals, we continue to accept applications and fill open positions in our residential programs. Providing round-the-clock care, we currently have evening and overnight shifts available.
To be sure we extend that concern to our recruitment process, we will be leveraging digital capabilities to meet virtually and continue to recruit top talent at Arizona MENTOR, partner of The MENTOR Network. Due to the public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews using one of our digital tools. Our recruitment team will provide further details to assist you in your recruitment journey.
Thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, as well as one another.
EasyApply on Indeed or Text MENTORJOBS to 97211, we have work for you!
As a Behavioral Health Technician (BHT) with Arizona MENTOR, you will support the individuals we serve in residential settings to live as independently as possible.
- Assist, support, and teach individuals general life skills
- Partner with clinical staff in providing supports
- Support therapeutic and behavioral plans
- Assist with self-administration of medication
- Assist with meal preparation and planning
- Facilitate community participation
- Accompany individuals on outings in the community
- Provide transportation to work or other activities
- Conduct a minimum of one individual counseling session and one group counseling session per week.
- Flexible, consistent schedules. Full time and part time schedules available
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Competitive pay rates, paid time off, and benefits for 30+ hour work week
- Paid training specific to growth and development as a Behavior Technician
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
Apply on company website