Tuxedo Store Senior Sales Associate
Our MW& Tuxedo shops, a division of Tailored Brands is looking for talented Sr. Customer Service Associates that have a passion for providing world class service to customers and employees. Sr. Customer Service Associates will learn and demonstrate tuxedo product knowledge including sizing, style, accessory options, accurately complete all appropriate paper work, and ensure timely and accurate data entry. In addition, Sr. Customer Service Associates will support the management team in the rental selling and operational efforts of the Tuxedo Shop.
It is our vision to provide an engaging workplace focused on teamwork, growth, and respect. Come experience our extraordinary culture built upon these guiding principles: live the Golden Rule, practice teamwork, have respect for each other, be trustworthy, and keep an open mind and heart. What a great place to work! We are always looking for talented and unique individuals to join our team. Take the first step towards your new career opportunity today!
• Learn and demonstrate tuxedo product knowledge including sizing, style, and accessory options to go beyond the customer's initial request.
• Help in creating a high quality work environment by seeking feedback from the management team and seeking their assistance.
• Meet and maintain benchmark rental sales volume and statistical goals
• Use suggestive selling to maximize rental average ticket and rental group size
• Adhere to Tuxedo Business Rules and operations procedures as instructed in the Tuxedo Manual, clearly convey Tuxedo Rental Terms and Conditions to all customers, accurately complete all appropriate paperwork, and ensure timely and accurate data entry into Oracle.
• The ability to work in a team environment and provide exceptional service to customers
• Market the Tuxedo Shop rental business by attending bridal shows and marketing to prom customers as directed by management.
• Thrive in a fast-paced and competitive sales environment
• Ability to communicate clearly and professionally all written and verbal instructions with coworkers and customers
• Work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, holidays, six day work week during peak seasons
• Maintain a professional, well-groomed appearance, in compliance with applicable dress code policy.
• Ability to stand for long periods, lift, bends, reach over-head, and lift up to 50lbs.
Work Locations: 04279 Midland Mall 6800 Eastman Ave Ste 512 Midland 48642
Job: Sales Support
Organization: Men's Wearhouse
Apply on company website