MemorialCare Medical Group (MCMG) seeks an experienced Nurse Practitioner for its Pediatric and Adult Congenital Cardiac Surgery department at Miller Childrens and Womens Hospital in Long Beach, California.
MemorialCare Medical Group is a physician-based organization with more than 2,000 employed and affiliated providers in Orange and Los Angeles counties. MemorialCare Health System is listed among the top 20 percent of health systems nationwide by Thomson Reuters, one of the top 100 integrated healthcare networks nationwide, and the top 10 in the west region by IMS. MemorialCare Health System is the predominant fully integrated health system in the Southern Los Angeles County and Orange County with over 200 locations.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities of the Job
In this full-time role, youll be working alongside Dr. Shaun Setty, our Medical Director of Pediatric and Adult Congenital Cardiac Surgery. Experience in first or second assisting in pediatric cardiac surgery is required. You will also serve as a patient advocate, acting as liaison between patients and physicians.
- At least two years pediatric cardiac surgery and adult congenital cardiac surgery experience is required
- Must have completed an accredited Nurse Practitioner program
- Specialized training in cardiac surgery is a plus
- Specialty board certification
- Current California medical license (or eligible for CA medical license)
- Current DEA
- Current ACLS, PALS and BLS certifications
- Full and comprehensive benefits for provider and family
- Benefits to include: Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with employer contribution, 529 College Savings Plan
- Malpractice insurance and tail coverage
- Continuing medical education reimbursement fund
- Medical license and DEA renewal fees reimbursed
- Generous PTO plan
- EMR: Epic
MemorialCare Medical Group (MCMG) seeks an experienced Nurse Practitioner for its Pediatric and Adult Congenital Cardiac Surgery department at Mill...
Apply on company website