Members of the MemorialCare Epic job family, work side by side with our end users to install the Epic software, help lead and manage workflow/software changes, and ultimately transform the way that MemorialCare provides healthcare. MemorialCare's Epic Team develops creative strategies to achieve common end goals while collaborating with our end users.
The Sr. Epic Analyst – Hospital Billing uses their advanced Epic knowledge in all phases of software deployment from design through implementation to post implementation problem solving. They independently provide an advanced level of operational and application build competence with their focus geared more towards complex and overall large projects. They mentor peers and provide educational/informational sessions to improve workflows, troubleshooting or system design pertaining to the overall team as well as internal implementation processes.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities of the Job
- Apply high-level, specialized Epic Hospital Billing knowledge to improve processes through design, development and implementation of the Epic system, including development of end user materials.
- Initiate, participate, and lead project related efforts and process improvements, as well as provide internal guidance as appropriate.
- Demonstrate independent working nature, requiring minimal direction, while collaborating within and across applications.
- Work to establish and maintain Hospital Billing reporting needs as necessary.
- Demonstrate use of effective communication and interpersonal relations across staff from all departments, including senior leadership to achieve established goals.
Apply on company website