Position Summary Support the Nursing Supervisor and leadership to ensure smooth clinical operations as assigned using the five (5) Simply Better steps with every patient and team ember interaction.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities of the Job
- Must have the ability, skill-set, qualifications, education, and licensure that are required for all the responsibilities this position must cover.
- Must excel in communication (written & verbal), customer service and can work independently or as part of a team.
- Must excel in prioritization, organization and multi-tasking while demonstrating attention to detail and follow through.
- Can utilize critical thinking skills to identify issues, problem solve to logical conclusion, demonstrate initiative, and be responsible.
- Assist in the data collection for the assessment of the patient.
- Implement orders and treatment plan components as directed by Provider.
- Utilize the nursing process and practice standards as a framework for the management of patient care.
- Analyze the assessment data to determine appropriate interventions.
- Formulate a teaching plan based on identified patient learning need and evaluate effectiveness of learning that includes family and/or caregiver(s) as necessary.
- Be at work and be on time.
- Follow company policies, procedures and directives.
- Interact in a positive and constructive manner.
- Prioritize and multitask.
Apply on company website