Must be available to work every Sunday
Position Summary Utilizing the nursing process and clinical nursing practice standards, the RN is responsible for directing, coordinating nursing care for patients in accordance with clinical policies and procedures. Responsibilities include directing unlicensed team member activity, synthesizing patient information, assessment of patients, planning of care/interventions, teaching patients/family, implementation of plan of care and orders, and evaluation of care rendered.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities of the Job
- Must have the ability, skill-set, qualifications, education, and licensure that are required for all the responsibilities this position must cover.
- Must excel in communication (written & verbal), customer service and can work independently or as part of a team.
- Must excel in prioritization, organization and multi-tasking while demonstrating attention to detail and follow through.
- Can utilize critical thinking skills to identify issues, problem solve to logical conclusion, demonstrate initiative, and be responsible.
- Utilize the nursing process and practice standards as a framework for the management of patient care.
- Analyze the assessment data to determine appropriate interventions.
- Formulate a teaching plan based on identified patient learning need and evaluate effectiveness of learning that includes family and/or caregiver(s) as necessary.
- Be at work and be on time.
- Follow company policies, procedures and directives.
- Interact in a positive and constructive manner.
- Prioritize and multitask
Apply on company website