Position Summary Responsible for the front office duties of all medical practices as assigned and/or supports clinical care team members with the delivery of patient care in accordance with Medical Assistant Scope of Practice.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities of the Job
- Must have the ability, skill-set, qualifications, education, and licensure that are required for all the responsibilities this position must cover.
- Must excel in communication (written & verbal), customer service and can work independently or as part of a team.
- Must excel in prioritization, organization and multi-tasking while demonstrating attention to detail and follow through.
- Can utilize critical thinking skills to identify issues, problem solve to logical conclusion, demonstrate initiative, and be responsible.
- Assist in the data collection for the assessment of the patient.
- Implement a teaching plan with patient, family and/or caregiver(s) as necessary.
- Demonstrate proficiency of all duties within the Medical Assistant Scope of Practice.
- Implement orders and treatment plan components as directed by Provider(s).
- Be at work and be on time.
- Follow company policies, procedures, and directives.
- Interact in a positive and constructive manner.
- Prioritize and multitask.
Apply on company website