Purpose Statement / Position Summary
The Clinical Quality Coordinator is responsible for patient outreach, in quality measures requiring clinical expertise, to ensure patients are engaged in the specified quality measures for patients of GNP (Greater Newport Physicians).
Essential Functions and Responsibilities of the Job
- Provide a positive experience to GNP patients who are being outreached for quality measure care gaps.
- Review patient clinical data for current medical conditions and quality measure gap closure activities per LVN scope of practice.
- Professionally represent MemorialCare with superior communication skills, organizational ability and customer service.
- Conducts telephonic, written, and electronic communication to GNP patients pertaining to health screenings for GNP quality measures.
- Work in collaboration with other project team members to complete health screenings for all participating PCPs.
- Manage incoming phone calls in a timely, efficient, and professional manner.
- Ability to educate patients on measures that are due related to treatment and procedures.
- Proficiently utilizing Electronic Health Records, to document patient health screening and patient communication.
- Reviews own work for accuracy, reasonableness, and completeness. Able to meet or exceed productivity and quality standards as assigned by management.
- Ability to meet deadlines, work well under pressure and maintain a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to use critical thinking, problem solve, prioritize and multi-task.
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn new procedures, readily accepts new responsibilities, participates as part of the team, and contributes to the overall success of the department
- Able to communicate and interact in a positive, professional and constructive manner.
- Ability to follow company policies, procedures and directives from Supervisor or other member of management staff. Adheres to all confidentiality policies and procedures.
- Able to be at work and on time, ready to work.
Apply on company website