Members of the MemorialCare Epic job family, work side by side with our end users to install the Epic software, help lead and manage workflow/software changes, and ultimately transform the way that MemorialCare provides healthcare. MemorialCare's Epic Team develops creative strategies to achieve common end goals while collaborating with our end users.
Under general supervision, the Epic Analyst ' Tapestry provides an intermediate level of operational and application build assistance in completing application assignments to meet customer goals and desired outcomes. They typically are responsible for all maintenance of business build, performing workflow analysis, assisting with projects/change requests, and documentation in collaboration with internal and external team members.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities of the Job
- Provide Epic build support for Tapestry application needs related to maintenance of business and at times projects or changes requests.
- Develop and maintain appropriate end-user references.
- Demonstrate effective communication to achieve establish goals.
- Automate health plan regulatory requirements using Tapestry.
- Own and manage Epic Tapestry build.
Apply on company website