Purpose Statement / Position Summary
Members of the MemorialCare Epic job family, work side by side with our end users to install the Epic software, help lead and manage workflow/software changes, and ultimately transform the way that MemorialCare provides healthcare. MemorialCare's Epic Team develops creative strategies to achieve common end goals while collaborating with our end users.
Under general supervision, the Epic Analyst – Patient Access provides an intermediate level of operational and application build assistance in completing application assignments to meet customer goals and desired outcomes. They typically are responsible for projects/change requests, performing workflow analysis, build, and documentation in collaboration with internal and external team members for patient registration and scheduling work flows.
Essential Job Outcomes
- Participates as a system builder, in any phase of Epic projects, under the direction of Senior Epic resources. The Epic Analyst – Patient Access works to configure, build, test, and install the Epic Patient Access applications Cadence and Prelude.
- Provides customer service, troubleshooting, maintenance, and training materials forEpicPatient Access as necessary.
- Completes assigned tasks and projects successfully, while proactively communicating with project management or staff leadership to prioritize workflows and mitigate risks. Tracks issues and provides solution-oriented escalation.
- Manages navigation of build migration paths, change control process/governance, and ticket management processes.
- Develops and maintains appropriate end-user references, job aids, and tip sheets using standardized tools and templates expressing ideas clearly utilizing language and terminology that is understandable for the reader.
- Assists in training new department team members MemorialCare specific workflows and processes.
- Provides status reports to leadership when required.
Apply on company website