The Supervisor of Central Outreach will provide team oversight and coordination of specific clinical patient outreach programs within the Performance Improvement Department. Assignments are broad in nature and assist provider practices with Quality Measure and P4P compliance through patient outreach. This position works with minimum supervision. This position reports to Director of Performance Improvement.
Essential functions of this role include:
- Develop and train Central Quality Outreach staff to ensure a highly competent, professional, and effective Performance Improvement department.
- Ability to follow MemorialCare company policies, procedures and directives. Maintain patient confidentiality at all times.
- Monitors and reports Central Quality Outreach team outreach activities and productivity to meet organizational quality goals and timelines.
- Oversees and works clinical quality measures care gaps that require clinical license (e.g. medication reconciliation activities).
- Provides regular feedback, including counseling for performance, to Central Quality Outreach team members and complete annual performance reviews (eCat). Also has input into hiring and firing.
- Reviews and signs off on Central Quality Outreach staff timecards for payroll.
- Take responsibility for various projects as assigned by management and perform any additional/miscellaneous duties (not inclusive of job description) as requested by the management team within the scope of knowledge/ability. Undertake ad-hoc assignments as required to react quickly and positively to new or emergent situations.
- Work as a team player and communicate in a positive manner with employees, co-workers, managers, providers, and other contacts. Ability to interact in a positive and constructive manner.
- Maintain a safe and orderly work area.
- Ability to be at work and be on time.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Apply on company website