Operations – Territory Account Manager Summary: This position is within our fast paced Operations department, working closely with contracted customers to secure loads and plan them on our trucks to maximize productivity and profitability.
1. Solicit freight from contracted customers
2. Coordinate with our Inside Sales and iTech groups to secure loads
3. Enter loads into AS400 system, timely and correctly
4. Schedule pickup appointments with customers to ensure most efficient transit
5. Create and maintain customer, shipper and consignee profiles
6. Maintain daily communication with Inside Sales and Regional Sales Reps of truck/load balances
7. Load all available trucks in your territory with minimum downtime
8. Coordinate loads to get drivers home for scheduled time-off
9. Coordinate closely with bordering territory managers to ensure all trucks are loaded and all customer freight is covered each day
10. Provide accurate load instructions and directions to customer shipping locations for our drivers
Education/Experience: High school diploma and 2 years customer service experience
Special Training: Familiar with Word, Excel and Innovative AS400 (preferred, not required)
Special Skills: Must be able to communicate clearly and respectfully under pressure; stay focused on solutions when problems arise; high attention to detail; ability to reprioritize in a fast paced work environment.
Apply on company website