As a Sales and Logistics Trainee at Conexus, you'll gain first-hand knowledge of the inner-workings of the transportation and logistics industries while spending time in each of the four areas of our organization: Business Development, Operations, Carrier Development and Administration.
You will have the opportunity to work directly with management on a daily basis while learning the building blocks of a lucrative career in the transportation brokerage industry. You will gain professional experience in an office environment and guidance that will help you succeed at Conexus and beyond.
The Sales and Logistics Trainees are responsible for:
- Provide support to account managers Prospect, qualify, and call on new leads Recruit, develop, and qualify partner carriers Maintain and update database of carriers and accounts
- Communicate ETA with carriers Assist in the entry of booked loads
- Match carriers to loads using online systems and carrier networks
- Assist in and perform sales calls
- Learn price negotiation with carriers and customers
- Review credit applications and assist in setting appropriate credit limits
- Assist with the collections process
- Set up new accounts
We want someone who:
- Has recently received their degree in business or a related field Is fast-paced and comfortable working under pressure
- Is driven by sales and motivated to close the sale
- Has some sales/business development/cold calling experience
- Has working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Wants to work their way into a great position with unlimited commission opportunity
This position is Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm.
Apply on company website