Company: Melton Truck Lines
Location: Tulsa, OK
Career Level: Associate
Industries: Transportation, Logistics, Trucking
- Secure, schedule, and enter loads for dispatch with the appropriate Territory Account Manager.
- Make calls from assigned territory call list to assist in getting freight.
- Provide rates, credit and account set-up, and general information to customers and prospects.
- Explain freight rates and regulations regarding shipping size, weight, and handling.
- Assist Regional Sales Manager(s) with preparing & coordinating projects, quotes, contracts, and one-time rate agreements.
- Provide immediate, accurate service to shippers and consignees.
- Promote and support a positive, team-working environment.
- Build lasting relationships with top level customer service.
- Utilize SalesForce to track and record customer/prospect conversations and frequency.
- Gather signed contract, carriage agreement, rate agreement and completed credit application on new customers.
- Track and advise customers of any load issues or additional charges pertaining to their shipments.
- Various special ad-hoc assignments depending on business needs.
- Make cold calls to leads/prospects to identify current shipping needs and transition into customer if qualified.
Apply on company website