Summary: This position requires performing in a fast paced environment functioning as a liaison with all departments and assisting drivers. Communications with drivers will be via telephone and Qualcomm.
This position is Friday-Monday 7:00am-6:00pm.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Other duties as assigned.
- Assign loads to drivers.
- Assist customers in matters concerning their freight.
- Coordinate delivery appointments and get directions.
- Ensure all drivers' status, dates, and times are accurate.
- Document any communication with drivers by placing a check call with detailed comments. Along with documenting any pertinent issues occurring during non business hours.
- Track monitor selected customers for on-time deliveries.
- Answer all incoming phone calls.
- Execute checkout for terminating drivers arriving in Tulsa after hours.
- Direct vehicle repairs between driver and maintenance and distributes PO# for payment.
- Two years customer service or management experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Detail oriented.
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment and make decisions.
Apply on company website