Today, with our current team members, we have the strength to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts with Meijer.
Please review the job profile below and apply today!Responsible for complete product integrity during its stay at the distribution center, from the receiving process, through movement and storage within the warehouse, to final store shipment. Ensures that all all products appropriately handled, using knowledge of quality and temperature standards.
What You'll be Doing:
- Ensures order & inventory accuracy via established processes.
- Works with truck drivers and unloaders while performing receiving and shipping processes for Fresh and Frozen foods.
- Ensures quality and temperature standards for all products are maintained during a safe transfer and storage process.
- Follows established inventory control practices to ensure all Meijer standards are met.
- Accurately completes receiving-order-shipping processes.
- Ensures building sanitation standards are consistently maintained.
- Practices 200% safety accountability.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent
- Intermediate computer / technology skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Prior warehouse experience helpful.
- Ability to maintain an excellent attendance and work record.
- Must possess good listening and communication skills.
- Must possess good interpersonal skills, relate well to others and be able to build and sustain effective work relationships.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Takes pride in a job well done.
Apply on company website