Today, with our current team members, we have the strength to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts with Meijer.
Please review the job profile below and apply today!Meijer is investing in digital technologies, with a large amount of growth planned for talent. We're hiring in several key areas – Digital, eCommerce, Mobile (Native iOS and Android), Cloud Technology, Full Stack Development, User Experience Design, and Leadership.
Meijer is seeking multiple Scrum Master positions for our Digital teams within Mobile, Commerce, and Services. The Scrum Master will provide leadership of Scrum activities and participate in all phases of Agile product development, working with business product owners, subject-matter experts, technical resources, and quality analysts to drive value delivery. This Scrum Master position provides overall context, business networking, and process guidance, acting as a domain expert and leader for Agile teams.
What You'll Be Doing:
This role will be held accountable to the following key deliverables and responsibilities:
- Leadership and high-level techno-functional consultation for one of the following solution teams:
- eCommerce system development in AEM/Hybris.
- Mobile application including loyalty program.
- Back-end Services (primary focus MS Azure cloud resources, NOT Azure DevOps)
- Alignment of teams to the Program Increment (PI) objectives and delivery of value. Guidance for the team relating to utilization of Agile practices and how to best ensure successful self-organization.
- Support of and collaboration with the Product Owner with respect to grooming and maintaining the product work backlog.
- Ability to lead without explicit authority. Removal of impediments to the teams' success.
- Facilitation of discussion, decision-making, and conflict resolution in support of attainment of value.
- Facilitation of SAFe ceremonies for the Agile team. Understanding of Agile principles and systems thinking.
What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience and training.
- SAFe agile certification or training is preferred.
- Minimum of one year of experience in a Scrum or Agile role.
- Experience in a Digital technology role is preferred.
- Must have experience performing in a developer, software engineer, application engineer, project manager, or business analyst role.
- Knowledge of eCommerce and supporting functions including: search, cart check-out, product classification, and personalization. Ability to understand relationships between these eCommerce areas and organize associated work activities.
- Proficient skills and knowledge of servant leadership, teambuilding, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, relentless improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- An understanding of how to apply the principles, practices, and theory of the Scrum Master role. Experience with program Kanban boards, user story writing, burndown techniques, and retrospective facilitation.
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills.
- Understanding and translating complex technical concepts into easy to understand business language.
- Strong leadership and team building skills. Ability to work well on cross-functional Agile teams and foster team commitment to tasks.
- Ability to establish and maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence.
- Ability to provide high level of quality and productivity.
Apply on company website