Today, with our current team members, we have the strength to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts with Meijer.
Please review the job profile below and apply today!The Sanitation Team Member is responsible to participate and help direct the safe CIP (Clean In Place), COP (Clean out of Place), disassembly, cleaning, assembly and initial set-up of all key production equipment in the raw room, clean room, can room, general production areas and specified period cleaning of the entire complex. Responsible to follow established GMP's, SSOP's, HACCP, and SQF programs including complete and accurate documentation of all relevant sanitation paperwork.
What You'll be Doing:
- Learn and demonstrate proper chemical use and storage of sanitation chemicals.
- Use proper cleaning techniques and proper PPE to clean the production facility and equipment according to schedule in order to maintain a safe and sanitary work environment.
- Meet sanitation goals and requirements.
- Complete all duties assigned in a timely manner as to not interfere with production.
- Adhere to all safe work practices and established rules of the facility.
- Practice 200% safety accountability for self and others.
What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
- HS Diploma/GED preferred but not required.
- Previous food manufacturing experience preferred, but not required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently or effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. as needed.
- Detail oriented.
Apply on company website