Today, with our current team members, we have the strength to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts with Meijer.
Please review the job profile below and apply today!Meijer is now hiring for the following departments:
Courtesy Team Members
Gas Station Team Members
These positions will be responsible for delivering remarkable customer service by providing customers with exceptional product knowledge, efficient service and a friendly attitude. These entry level team member positions will be exposed to a variety of retail tasks related to product, customer service and merchandising.
What You'll be Doing:
- Possessing a sense of urgency and comfort level to be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Building rapport with customers.
- Displaying a friendly and outgoing attitude that is shown through good eye contact and body language.
- Providing assistance by responding to customer questions in an effective and efficient manner.
What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Good listening and communication skills.
- Adequate knowledge of computer systems and comfortable using them.
- Process driven and able to follow procedures in an organized and efficient way.
- Ability to stay calm while working in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to lift, carry, push, pull, bend and twist while handling product.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Desire to work with customers on a consistent basis.
Apply on company website