Today, we have more than 65,000 employees with the strength to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts with Meijer.
Please review the job profile below and apply today!Currently, Meijer is looking for an energetic Central Fill Pharmacy Technician. Under the supervision of a Pharmacist, refills and replenishes prescription requests in an automated central fill pharmacy setting. Prepares packages and distributes medications in a fast-paced production environment, maintaining quality and a continuous, consistent work flow in order to meet daily production goals. Practices 200% Safety Accountability. Currently this position will consist of 4 ten hour shifts.
Key responsibilities include:
- Fills cassettes and bottles with prescribed tablets and capsules. Places pharmaceutical products in appropriate containers and affixes labels to containers in Bulk
- Inventories cycle counts of each medication and counts stock to maintain inventory. Monitors prescription inventory for expired pharmaceuticals
- Reads computer generated screens to find indicated merchandise on labeled shelves and verifies the size and strength of the product before selecting order. Select drugs from stock for preparation; counts or pours pharmaceuticals.
- Restocks and replenishes medication in appropriate location
- Performs cleaning and maintenance on all cassettes
- Maintains the floor and work area in a clean and orderly condition
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Successful completion of Meijer Technician Training & Certification Program
- Working knowledge of pharmacy operations
- Good computer skills
Apply on company website